Fiscal Year 2017 (July 1, 2016 through June 30, 2017)
Completion of Major Projects (>$100,000)
- Floor Cracking in Weight Room, Hammons Student Center
- Drive and Parking Lot Improvements, Mtn. Grove Campus
- Replace Seating, Hammons Student Center
- South Wall Exterior Repairs, Jim D. Morris Center
- Renovation of the Diatetics Kitchen, Professional Building
- FY16 ADA Improvements, Carrington & Cheek Halls
- Relocation of Veterans Lounge, Meyer Library
- Tornado Community Safe Room, Sunvilla West
- Broadcast Tower Maintenance, OPTV Fordland
- Laboratory Renovations in Temple Hall
- 2016 Renovation of Meyer Library
- Relocate Taylor Heatlth & Wellness to the Monroe
- Replace 2nd Floor Flooring & Equipment, Plaster Stadium
- Re-Roof Section A, Professional Building
- Burrito Bowl Modifications, Plaster Student Union
- FY16 Preventative Parking Lot Maintenance
- Repairs to Gutters and Parapet, Strong Hall
- Bathroom Renovation, Blair House
Planning Design & Construction processed 183 Project Request Forms during fiscal year 2017.
Planning, Design & Construction awarded 38 Professional Services contracts during fiscal year 2017 with a contract value of $1,770,386.46.
Southwest Missouri Contractors
93% of the construction contracts awarded in fiscal year 2017 by Planning, Design & Construction were with Southwest Missouri Contractors.
Planning, Design & Construction awarded 82 construction contracts in fiscal year 2017 with a contract value of $34,598,037.06.