Fiscal Year 2016 (July 1, 2015 through June 30, 2016)
Completion of Major Projects (>$100,000)
- Ribbon Board Installation, JQH Arena
- Renovation of Sunvilla Tower
- Installation of Outdoor Freezer, Garst Dining Center
- Install Additional Linesets, Juanita K. Hammons Hall for the Performing Arts
- Branding, Phase II, Davis-Harrington Welcome Center
- Renovation of the Fifth Floor, Jim D. Morris Center
- Testing and Assessment Center, Meyer Library
- Playground Equipment, Child Development Center
- Replace Garage Roof, Sunvilla Tower
- New Interior Finishes for Offices, Glass Hall
- Acceleration Lane at Darr Agricultural Center
Planning Design & Construction processed 204 Project Request Forms during fiscal year 2016.
Planning, Design & Construction awarded 36 Professional Services contracts during fiscal year 2016 with a contract value of $3,056,785.20.
Southwest Missouri Contractors
95% of the construction contracts awarded in fiscal year 2016 by Planning, Design & Construction were with Southwest Missouri Contractors.
Planning, Design & Construction awarded 81 construction contracts in fiscal year 2016 with a contract value of $36,137,881.20.